Sidra Villas at Dubai Hills Estate
3, 4 and 5 Bedrooms Villas
A premium Villa Community in Dubai Hills State a lifestyle destination built for sustainable living strategically positioned on Al Khail Road and south-east of Downtown in Dubai.
It is a collection of comfortable villas elegantly designed for comfort and taste for the high life of its residents. With features such as landscaped gardens and extensive parks, the neighbourhood is designed to release a sense of tranquillity in the community.
Sidra will feature five types of villas ranging from 3,102 – 4,283 sq.ft. each featuring 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms.
Sidra can also advantage of the Dubai Hills Golf Club in order for its residents to stay fit and active and there is also a luxurious tennis club within the community called “The Tennis Academy” where international instructors will be available. Other world class sports facilities include football field just minutes away and Emaar’s Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.
- Premium Villa community
- Elegantly designed for a taste of contemporary living
- 5 Types of Stand Alone Villas
- 3 to 5 Bedrooms with Maids Room
- Size ranges from 3,102 to 4,283 sq. ft.
Appealing to Connoisseurs
Dubai Hills is set to be one of the most impressive lifestyle communities in the city. The spacious villas, ideal for families and entertaining, are elegantly designed, defining a new lifestyle for residents.
Dubai Hills Estate
- Centrally located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City
- Featuring an abundance of parks, jogging and bicycle tracks
- Minutes away from Downtown Dubai
- Sport amenities include an 18-hole golf course, 14-court tennis academy and football pitch
- World-class retail and hospitality
- Residential communities connected by lush, green corridors and nature trails
- 10% – 1st Installment – Purchase Date
- 10% – 2nd Installment – 30 Oct 2016
- 10% – 3rd Installment – 30 May 2017
- 10% – 40% Construction – 30 Mar 2018
- 10% – 60% Construction- 30 Jul 2018
- 10% – 100% Construction- 31 Mar 2019
- 10% – After Handover – 30 Sep 2019
- 10% – After Handover – 30 Mar 2020
- 10% – After Handover – 30 Sep 2020
- 10% – After Handover – 30 Mar 2021