ACT One | ACT Two at Downtown
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
Emaar Properties reveals their latest upcoming project ACT One | ACT Two Residential Tower Apartment on MBR Boulevard in the Heart of Downtown Dubai offering the views of Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain.A walk away from major attractions like The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain and Souk Al Bahar, among others.
In The Opera District, it will find its new cultural soul. Located in the thriving precinct of Downtown Dubai, this new centre for the very best in global culture will set out to capture the hearts and minds of every visitor.
With Dubai Opera, a multi-format, performing arts centre at its core, it will attract performers from around the world to a thronging audience in Dubai. From searching all nations for their greatest talents, to showcasing the best of the UAE, Dubai Opera will highlight an unprecedented artistic exchange and will change the face of the local culture forever.
Key lifestyle components:
- Residents can expect to be part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year.
- The unique and dynamic exterior provides a variable range of roof terraces and balconies, each offering a unique view.
- Residents are granted ready access to a gym, a health club, and luxurious restaurants and cafes.
- With their proximity to the Dubai Metro, the whole city is within reach.
Apartment sizes available from:
- 1 Bedroom Apartment range: 680 – 780 Sq. Ft. – Boulevard view
- 2 Bedroom Apartment range: 1,100 – 1,200 Sq. Ft.- Fountain and Boulevard views
- 3 Bedroom Apartment range: 1,650 – 1,750 Sq. Ft. – Fountain and Boulevard views
- 60% On Installment in 3 Years and 40% on Handover in November 2020.
- Purchase Date – 1st Installment – 10%
- 28th February 2017 – 2nd Installment – 10%
- 10th August 2017 – 3rd Installment – 10%
- 28th February 2018 – 4th Installment – 10%
- 25th December 2018 – 20% Construction completion – 10%
- 25th November 2019 – 60% Construction completion – 10%
- 30th November 2020 – 100% Construction completion – 40%